Starting as a Freelance Developer, I’ve worked with few businesses and startups to create their MVPs and was also responsible for upgrading the architecture with the incremental use of their applications.
On weekends, I like to meet people over tea/lunch for technical discussions and knowledge sharing or I spend my time mentoring people who are into Web Development via Talks/Workshops. Interacting with people (discussions/mentorship) has helped me a lot in shaping my application development process.
Some of my favourite Computer Science topics where I am willing to deep dive are :
- Operating Systems
- Distributed Systems
- System Design
- Golang & C++
- Data Structures & Algorithms
I am always keen to share my learning & my mistakes in the field of tech. If you take a microscopic view of my GitHub activities, you can recognize my pace of breaking and learning things and if you trace my improvement curve it will turn out to be an exponential one.
I have lots of mini projects and POCs which proved helpful not only for the beginners but for some experienced developers as well, who appreciated me for the same. Inspired by this, I started maintaining a Guidelines Repository on GitHub.
Being a part of JSLovers community has opened new horizons for me. I have successfully delivered mini talks & live coding workshops for the community. Following are the topics of CodeLabs I’ve covered so far:
- Unit Testing & CI/CD in Node.js @ 91Springboard / Drive
on Sunday, Match 17th, 2019
- Client First APIs using GraphQL @ SocailCops / YouTube
on Sunday, November 25th, 2018
- Webpack - Inside out! @ UrbanClaps
on Saturday March 17th, 2018
I try my best to write readable & clean code following the best standard practices. ESLint & TDD are always there in my projects. I am CI/CD fan boy!
Links to access my work:
Why this Blog
- The primary reason is to develop a habit of writing about my experiences in technology.
- This also aims towards:
- Filing the gaps in app development process
- Provides tips/improvements about Software Development in general
You can request me for an article at: email@example.com
On the Internet
You can find me scattered all over the internet, few of the prominent places are:
- I am using Holo Alfa, Jekyll theme crafted by Stijn
- Logo & Favicon made by Eucalyp from www.flaticon.com